Reduce Stress with Automated Fuel Delivery
Today's agricultural developments make it possible for farmers to guarantee appropriate fuel supply without lifting a finger – a capability that wasn't available a decade ago. Thanks to advancements in technology, remembering to refill your bulk fuel tank doesn’t need to be stressful. As you enter planting season, consider enrolling in an automated fuel delivery program.
How it works
- An electronic fuel sensor on your tank signals when fuel drops below a pre-determined level, automatically alerting your distribution center that it’s time for a refill.
- Tank levels, fuel usage and deliveries can be conveniently monitored online.
- A variety of fuels can be delivered, including CENEX® RUBY FIELDMASTER®, Cenex Roadmaster XL®, Cenex® Top Tier Gasoline products, #1 and #2 Seasonal Diesel Fuels, and home heating fuels.
- Increased productivity. With automated fuel delivery, you’ll spend less time worrying, checking tanks and waiting for deliveries. When your fuel drops below a predetermined level, the electronic monitoring system in your bulk fuel tank sends a signal to your fuel distribution center. An order to refill your tank is automatically created.
- Reduced price volatility. With the average monthly pricing option, the price you pay for fuel is equal to the 30-day average price of fuel for the billing cycle in which you use the fuel. You don’t need to worry about where the market will go next or have to wait for the price to drop. Plus, you always have the option to own the fuel in your tank at any time if you like the current market price range.
- More flexible cash flow. Each month, the monitor estimates the amount of product you have used, and you are billed for that amount. Because your funds aren’t tied up in the fuel in your tank, you have more flexibility with your money.
- Peace of mind. You can be confident in the quality of product delivered. Commercial businesses, farms and ranches and private homes can receive a variety of fuels, including CENEX® RUBY FIELDMASTER®, Cenex Roadmaster XL®, Cenex® Top Tier Gasoline products, #1 and #2 Seasonal Diesel Fuels, and home heating fuels.
- Accessible from anywhere. Once enrolled in the program, you can check your tank levels and monitor fuel use and deliveries online through a secure portal or receive an email when specific tank levels are passed.
- Not owning inventory. Paying for the fuel that you use and not what is delivered is like having a gas station right in your own yard!
If you’re interested in learning more about the efficiencies of automated fuel delivery, contact us today at email@example.com!
Vice President - Energy