Crop input loans are available from United Cooperative

United Cooperative Membership Application and Credit Agreement


United Cooperative is member owned, which means when you spend money with us, you can get money back in the form of Patronage!


United Cooperative member accounts are a convenient way to pay for all of your United Cooperative purchases. Please fill out the application to the right and include the necessary documents.


Patronage is earned when you pay with your United Cooperative card, cash, or check. Credit/Debit payments will NOT count towards patronage.


Inform us of:

  • Address changes
  • Account title changes
  • Dissolution of a business/partnership
  • Pending sale/transfer of a property

Call our Credit Department
(920) 887-1756

Apply for Membership or Convenience Credit

Download and Print the listed documents* and email to 
and/or mail to:

United Cooperative
Attn: Credit Department
N7160 Raceway Road
Beaver Dam, WI 53916
*Original signed documents must be sent to United Cooperative

Crop input financing for cooperative members

There are many benefits to cooperative membership, including access to financing you may need for your business. As a member of The Cooperative Finance Association, United Cooperative is able to provide input financing to our members at favorable rates. Our finance team can help you with the paperwork to get you the money you need. To learn more, please call our credit department today: 920-887-1756.


Crop Inputs Financing

United Cooperative Crop Inputs Include:

  • Fertilizer
  • Chemicals
  • Lubricants
  • Custom Application
  • Seed
  • Fuel
  • Dryer LP
  • Agronomy Services

Pay with Harvest
Simpli-Fi Loan
Provides financing for your agronomy and related services purchased at United Cooperative in one simple application.
CFA Online System
Real-time access to your loan balances, history, make a payment and more!
Financing available to qualified applicants.
*By completing and signing the application, you are agreeing to United Cooperative's Terms & Conditions. These can be found in the Application.


Applications are available here or through your agronomist.
Please have your agronomist look over your application to make sure everything is filled out properly prior to submission.

United Cooperative
Attn: Mary Beth Schade
N7160 Raceway Road
Beaver Dam, WI 53916

All original signed documents must be sent to United Cooperative. If the application is not filled out properly, it may be returned to you.

Frequently Asked Questions

How can you become a Member-Owner?
Voting Membership & Eligibility (Producer)
Non-Voting Memberships & Eligibility (Non-Producer)
Active vs. Non-Active Membership
General Account & Credit
Equity Retirement